Standard Ergo Baby Carrier Features
* Ergonomic design
* 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
* 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
* One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
* Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
* High Quality buckles tested by SGS
* Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
* Fits from 5' to 6'5" body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
* Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length to growth of baby
* High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
* Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
* Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
* Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
* Machine washable - cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
WHY CHOOSE ERGO?
The ERGO Baby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch which most other designs require. The ERGO also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.